- Game Shows-Exhibitions
- Comic-Con 2012
- EVO 2012
- E3 2012
- PAX EAST 2012
- Tokyo Game Show 2011
- Digital Comics
- Gameplay Videos
- Submit News
- Site Map
[E3 2012] Nintendo Direct Broadcast: Wii U Gamepad, Miiverse Details
Nintendo president Iwata revealed last night through Nintendo Direct broadcast Wii U gamepad concept and name, Miiverse, Wii U controller touchscreen social and online features.
Nintendo Direct Broadcast Summary:
- Wii U touchscreen controller will be called the Wii U Gamepad, due to its flat shape.
- A core gamer pad called Wii U Pro controller suitable for more intense and longer play will be released.
- Any previous Wii controllers and accessories like Wii Fit balance board compatible with Wii U.
- Wii U Gamepad can be used as TV remote.
Miiverse, Mii Universe it's the hub, home or social hub:
- You can change your mood
- Interact with friends, Check their activities or games played or playing
- Ask for help
- Video or Text chat
- Internet browsing
All these can be done while in-game and without the use of TV.
Tomorrow Nintendo conference will focus entirely on Wii U games said Iwata. Check below for some videos demo.
So now what do you think of Wii U gamepad, Pro controller, Miiverse and all the social extras? We are very pumped.